Sean’s Thoughts For The Week Ahead – 30
Week 30. Sean’s definitely stepping up his game and maturing very fast. We could see a huge improvement in him since his 1st ever post. It’s definitely a great sight to see little children grow up and mature before your eyes. It’s definitely one of life’s gifts. Do you feel the same way?
Let’s live in the moment and not rush through life. Live life now and cherish every second we have on this earth as it is a gift, blessing and miracle to be with the ones we love. See the beauty in life and embrace it.
Everyone have a great week ahead! Enjoy Sean’s thoughts for the week ahead.
Sean’s Thoughts For The Week Ahead
(1) “Also try new things because sometimes the things that you like that are old won’t be available.”
(2) “Treat other people kindly because we are not perfect. We make mistakes too.”
(3) “Always enjoy the events in the present because it might not happen again.”
(4) “Be fair with others. If they helped you with something and they need your help too, don’t leave them behind.”
(5) “When you go somewhere and you bring a friend, make sure that friend is trustworthy in case of trouble.”
(6) “Don’t judge people negatively because nobody is perfect.”
(7) “Open your mind so the world can see what you are made of. Don’t hide it. Feel free to speak out your feelings.”
In case you missed Sean’s mantra, which we shared on our last post, we decided to share it again. In fact, we’ll share it every week for the new visitors. Check them out again. It’s not just a mantra that he reads, it’s who Sean is. It’s something he recites to himself in front of a mirror consistently on a daily basis that just pumps him up. Sean is very consistent with this. He reads this in the morning before he brushes his teeth, and at night after brushing his teeth before bed time.
1. I like myself!
2. I’m a winner!
3. I love myself!
4. Daddy loves me!
5. Daddy’s proud of me!
6. I’m handsome!
7. I’m a good boy!
8. I’m the best!
9. I’m happy!
10. My family loves me!
11. I’m very smart!
12. I’m cool!
Sean’s Video Of The Week:
We’re asking him to watch this video once a day for the next 7 days. Next week will be a different video. You can do the same if you’d like to take the journey with us. We’re both doing it ourselves with Sean too. Like we said before, we already know what happens when kids are exposed to negativity. We’re strategically exposing him to positivity. We already know what will happen. We’re just excited to see how far and how fast he will go. He’s our live experiment and this blog is our laboratory. Let’s take the journey with our young man, Sean Zafra. I don’t think this has ever been done before. If it hasn’t been, then we’re excited and proud to be the first ones to do this. I know for sure Sean will thank us a lot for all of these.
Tagged with: 10 years old • 11 years old • sean • Sean Zafra • Sean's mantra • sean's thoughts for the week ahead • sean's thoughts for the week ahead - 20 • sean's video of the week • thoughts • thoughts for the week ahead
Filed under: Sean's Thoughts For The Week Ahead
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!