Uncovering the Twitter Secrets Of The Deep
Twitter is definitely a gold mine if used properly and effectively. It’s one of the social media giants. It’s definitely amazing knowing the fact that there are 200 Million tweets made per day. Yes…per day!
I’ve been getting lots of questions on how we can actually get recognized on Twitter and how we can generate tons of leads from this one source alone. It may seem like the larger the follower list, the more famous or popular we are. Well, that’s not really true. The fact is, if we are just following people just to get more follows in return, we’re not effectively using Twitter. The secret is
building a relationship with our followers. We can have 50,000 followers, but if no one knows us, they wouldn’t really be interested in what we have for them.
Now, here are my secrets on how I generate tons of leads and how I develop tons of relationships from Twitter:
1. Have a real profile picture of yourself. When we hear the line “a picture can tell a thousand stories”, it’s true. As long as we have a picture of us smiling on our profile, people will see that we are actually real people. There’s nothing to hide. Be proud and show the face behind all those tweets.
2. Add your blog or Facebook profile/fan page to your Twitter profile. If we do this, people can actually see who we are and what we do.
3. Make a great description of yourself in your profile and add some of the keywords of what you do. For example, here’s mine : An online marketer and social media specialist living life to the fullest! I love what I do & I’m living my dreams! Here to help people live the life they want! http://www.PeteZafra.com/
The best tip is to sound happy and be the leader you’re supposed to be.
4. Only automate what is necessary. Don’t automate everything or else your account may get taken down. Here’s a free training that you can refer to and would really help out.
5. Having tons of followers is not a bad thing. As long as your followers are within your niche, that’s just great. How do we get followers within our niche? Simple. All we have to do is use the free services such as search.twitter.com, twellow.com and wefollow.com. Those sites are basically the yellow pages of Twitter. Let’s use them to our advantage. When we follow at least 20 people a day from those sites, our followers will drastically increase. Remember: we all started from 0 followers. It takes dedication and determination to make it big.
6. “Unfollow” those who don’t follow you. In order to follow more people, we have to “unfollow” those who aren’t following us. I recommend using friendorfollow.com, justunfollow.com or iunfollow.com to do the job. Here’s a quick tip on how to find out if a person is following you back, a person is following you back if you can send them a direct message. If you can’t, then it means they aren’t following you back.
7. Do what everyone else isn’t doing: DON’T SELL! Instead, provide lots of value and tons of solutions. You’ll get shocked with the results if you start doing this.
8. Follow back the people following you. Return the favor and follow them back. There’s a great service that can do this for free and would send them a direct message. For more info on that, I recommend you check this free twitter training out.
9. Every single day, go to Twitter, read at least 10 blog posts and retweet them. Send a quick message to the owner of the post or the one who shared it by using the @ or direct mentions. You’ll love their reaction when they see positive comments on something they shared. After that, I highly recommend you also leave a comment on their blog since it will link back to which ever link you left on their blog or fan page.
10. Watch this free training so you can get an in-depth look at how Twitter can change your business.
To start off, feel free to follow us. We will follow you back… Pete C. Zafra & Pete W. Zafra
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!