PSG is looking into the Messi and Ramos files…
- Our opinion : Last summer, PSG took a new turn in its “glitter-free” project. The extensions of Messi and Ramos are therefore not recorded, everything will depend on their performance.
The 8 mercato news of Monday
YESTERDAY AT 09:38
… and wants to extend Marquinhos and Verratti
- Our opinion : The epilogue of these two files seems obvious.
Gavi towards an extension at Barça?
Trained at La Masia and still just as happy at Barça, Gavi should quickly extend his contract. According Mundo Deportivoa signing is even planned before October for the Spanish international, considered the present and the future of the Blaugrana.
- Our opinion : A logical extension for Gavi, which celebrated its 18th birthday last August…
Trauma or forgotten symphony: what trace left the humiliation of 2020?
Skriniar talks about his future
Courted all summer by PSG, Milan Skriniar finally stayed at Inter Milan, which rejected all Parisian proposals. Asked at a press conference on Monday about this, the Slovak defender preferred to dodge. “I never talked about my future and my contract, I prefer not to. When there’s news, you’ll know from me and no one else“, he confided.
- Our opinion : At the end of the contract in 2023, Skriniar will face a turning point. Either extend to Inter, or go to PSG, who would like to recruit him “for free”.
Mbappé – Neymar, powder keg of PSG? “It’ll be fine as long as…”
Raul de Tomas goes to Rayo Vallecano
Spanish international striker Raul de Tomas has left Espanyol Barcelona and has joined Rayo Vallecano until June 2027, the two clubs announced in statements on Tuesday. As the transfer took place outside the transfer window dates, the player will have to wait for the next transfer period, in January, to be able to be registered and play matches.
The amount of the operation amounts to 8 or 9 million euros + 4 million bonuses, indicated the Spanish press, which specifies that the relationship between the striker and Espanyol ended badly: the player asked an exit ticket which was denied to him, and in turn refused to join the pre-season with the rest of the group. Trained at Real Madrid, Raul de Tomas went through several Spanish clubs before landing at Benfica Lisbon in the summer of 2019 for 20 million euros. Six months later, Espanyol bought him from the Portuguese club for 22.5 million euros. And therefore resells it two and a half years later at half price.
- Our opinion : Raul de Tomas finally won his case, even if he will still have to wait before changing his jersey.
The 4 mercato info of the weekend
YESTERDAY AT 4:26 PM
The 7 transfer window information for Friday
09/09/2022 At 08:18